ToastaBag Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
ToastaBag claims to make grilled cheese sandwiches quick and easy without the mess. Also, the packaging says the bags are reusable for up to 50 uses. I wanted to see how well they worked so I took a couple of ToastaBags with me to work and tested it out with some coworkers.
Get your ToastaBags now!
Bread, butter, cheese singles and of course the ToastaBag and a toaster (or toaster oven).
The ToastaBags didn’t come with any instructions so we just used common sense.
- Butter on one side of each piece of bread
- 2-3 slices of cheese on the non buttered side of the bread
- Put inside of a ToastaBag
- Place inside of toaster
- Set toaster to it’s highest setting.
- This may vary from toaster to toaster so keep an eye on it
- Press button down on toaster and let the grilling goodness begin
- Total time for us took about three minutes and twenty seconds
The ToastaBag grilled cheese sandwich tasted as good as a pan fried one to me and my friends! The buttered bread had been toasted just right and the cheese was perfectly melted into gooey, golden goodness. We loved the ToastaBags and had a lot of fun making grilled cheese sandwiches with them!
No pans or spatula to clean. ToastaBag are supposed to be dishwasher safe but we just wiped them clean and reused them the next day. I think we are grilled cheesed sandwiched out now.
To see the ToastaBag in action watch this video
Visit the SpiderWayne store now to get your ToastaBags NOW!
If there is anything you would like me to review or do please let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for watching and always have fun!